- Call Recordings Retention Period
- Purge CDR data
- Purge CRM data
- CDR Purge settings
- CRM Purge settings
- Configure explicit consent for call recording
- How to disable automatic call recording
- How to access call recordings of a deleted user
From Settings/Data Management you can delete personal data, as it follows:
1. Setting the retention period of personal data per Project and per module (automatic final deletion)¶
By defining a retention period of personal data (ex: 365 days), the moment is set at which the respective data will be deleted .
The fulfillment of the retention period is calculated starting from the date of data collection / creation.
From the Settings / Projects / Edit Projects section you can define the retention period for the following types of personal data:¶
- CDR date (name and phone number in CDR mode) - by setting the value of the CDR data retention period parameter
- CDR recordings (calls, stored as audio files in the CDR module) - by setting the value of the CDR recordings storage duration parameter
From the Settings / Parmeters section you can define the retention period for the following types of personal data:¶
- CRM data (CRM elements) - by setting the value of the parameter crm_data_retention_period
- CRM files - by setting the value of the crm_files_retention_period parameter
2. Manual deletion per module on a scheduled date (soft delete + permanent deletion)¶
Manual deletion allows selective deletion, depending on the need (eg: the right to be forgotten), at any time other than the end of the retention period.Personal data can be manually deleted accessing the following sections:
- Purge CRM data: the individual elements selected from CRM and Contacts (light) will be permanently deleted, at the end of a grace period defined by Admin (parameter crm_data_soft_delete_grace_period from Settings / Parameters)
- Purge CDR data: the manually selected name and phone number will be anonymized, and the records of their associated calls will be permanently deleted at the end of the grace period defined by CDR data soft delete grace period from Settings / Projects / Edit Project
- If manual deletion of records is not used or the grace period is not defined, records will be permanently deleted at the end of the retention period (CDR recordings storage duration defined per Proiect)
- Data deletion is done in two stages: 1. Soft delete (deletion from the interface), 2. Purge (final deletion) performed at the end of the set grace period.
- The deletion of data including backup will be done within 2-4 weeks.
- For archiving the records for local storage at the client, after the automatic expiration of the term set by CDR recordings storage duration, you have various ways to download the records made, until the end of the retention period set in the PBX"
- by FTP - please specify your need by written instructions to email@example.com
- directly from the platform, by regular download of .zip files:
3. Viewing the proof of consent for call recordings¶
The proof of the consent is saved in the Consent Log section, according to the PBX settings. The proof of consent is stored once the caller listens to the message We are recording.
Available in other languages: RO
Go to top